Friday, January 16, 2009

Gotta love the mispronounced words!!

So in my opinion one of the funniest things about being a parent is teaching your children to talk, mispronounced words are always sure to come up. Here are a few recent ones courtesy of Mackenzie:

1. "glubs"- gloves, she has a hard time with her 'v' sound

2. "buffalope"- cantalope- uuummmm.... you got me on this one

3. "precipitate"- cooperate

4. "bampires"- umpires (during baseball season)

I know there are so many more but this is all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly! Sounds like you guys have been busy! Thanks for the card and the link to this page. It sounds like your holidays were really fun and eventful. I love to hear all the stories about Kenzie.
Things with me have been going good. I was home for the holidays for a little while but spend most of my time with the family. My sister got engaged!! To Herbie Spence (of spence construction company!) on new years eve. They met a year ago on new years so that was super cute. She says they're not getting married until she's done with school in 2011.
I just started my new semester. As usual, I'm super busy with all the stuff profs expect you to do...like reading 5 chapters a week..per class...times 4 classes. Yeah right. Otherwise, lots of going out and dating. Fun! I just met a really nice guy and am enjoying that for a change.
Well, I hope everything continues to go so well for you. Keep in touch!! I still use my AOL email as my main one.
Angie