Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long time coming

Wow so do I win an award for the longest time since the last blog? Sorry everyone. And yes we are still here. Things have been so crazy around here I just haven't had the time to sit down and get on the computer for any length of time to update the blog. The same holds true for tonight. I promise I will post some updates in the next few days so check back. But for now just wanted to let everyone know we are ok.

If you get a chance check out Ted's latest music review (Giant Squid)on his blog. Not only does he continue to impress me with his writing skills but check out the comments and witness the battle of Jamie's biology brain vs. Ted's google-ing skills (Angie- you will enjoy this one). Pretty funny stuff!!

Well bye for now.

1 comment:

Tedo said...

Hey, you're the one who came up with the name and artist for the 1904 drawing. I'd say your Googling skills are just fine....